SculpSure’s light-based body-contouring targets and destroys stubborn fat below the skin’s surface in just 25 minutes* with zero recovery time.
SculpSure™ is a non-invasive, FDA approved, body contouring system for the reduction of stubborn fat in areas such as the abdomen and love handles. In addition to proven results and high patient satisfaction, there is absolutely no downtime. Other areas of treatment include arms, back and inner and outer thighs.
Sculpsure™ is the non-invasive laser treatment with over 90% satisfaction rate.
In just 25 minutes, we can treat an entire abdomen or both love handles! Treatment time is half the time of other options.
Trang Nguyen, MD is one of the first physicians in The Woodlands, Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery and Willis area to offer SculpSure™. Meet our team of caring professionals that will help achieve the results you desire.
See pictures of actual patients who have benefited from SculpSure™ treatments.
How does SculpSure™work?
- SculpSure™ works by heating up the fat cells above a threshold temperature to which they are no longer viable. The body then clears away the damaged fat cells on its own.
- SculpSure™ utilizes cooling plates to keep the skin cool and comfortable while the heat is concentrated and delivered right into the fat.
- SculpSure™ requires no downtime and no need for any anesthesia.
What are the advantages of SculpSure™
- First of it’s kind! Safe, AWAKE, Comfortable, Fast!
- Completely non-invasive
- FDA Approved Technology
- Attacks fat cell integrity & structure
- No damage to surrounding tissue
- No bruising, numbness or nerve pain after session
- Versatile applicators allow for treating many areas.
- Thermal spread creates treatment areas slightly larger than applicator size, & also helps blend treatment to adjacent areas
- Results within 6 weeks to 12 weeks
- Cost effective
HOW LONG BEFORE I CAN RESUME NORMAL ACTIVITIES?
There is no downtime with SculpSure™, so you can have the treatment during your lunch hour and return to work immediately.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT LOSS AND WEIGHT LOSS?
The number of fat cells stored in our bodies typically remain constant throughout adult life. After the SculpSure™ treatment, the destroyed fat cells will never return. However, as we lose weight, the size of fat cells become smaller, but typically do not decrease in number. Even with diet and exercise, many people have difficulty losing weight in these trouble areas.
Is SculpSure right for me?
SculpSure is ideal for people with trouble spots, particularly those that seem resistant to diet and exercise.
How many treatments will I need?
Every patient is different. Your treatment provider will develop a customized treatment plan to meet your desired goals. Ask your treatment provider about the treatment plan that is right for you.
What should I expect during the treatment?
Most patients feel a tingling sensation intermittently throughout the treatment which is generally well-tolerated.
When will I see results?
You may start to see results as early as 6 weeks following treatment as your body begins to evacuate the treated fat cells, with optimal results usually seen at 12 weeks.
How long will results last?
Your fat cells should be reduced during and after the treatment and should not regenerate.
Dr. Nguyen at Conroe Family Doctor and her team of medical professionals in Conroe, Texas are committed to providing respectful, compassionate health care to each and every patient, with a long track record filled with happy and healthy patients. Dr. Nguyen can put the same knowledge to work for patients with managing SculpSure Permanent Fat Loss Treatments.